109-02 Teacher and Student Joint Academic Research Symposium
《Abstract submission guidelines》
Online submission (http://rdsys.tmu.edu.tw/
- Online submission (http://rdsys.tmu.edu.tw/
- The length of an abstract should be one page in PDF format and a poster of one page in PDF format (abstracts exceeding the limit will be rejected).
Abstract content (citations can be included) should include the following items (abstracts that do not adhere to these guidelines will be rejected):
- Title (Chinese/English)
- Authors (Chinese/English)
- Author affiliation (Chinese/English)
- Abstract content (Introduction/Methods/Results/
Conclusion; in Chinese or English)
- Should the university logo be used on the poster, please use the current logo.
- Please select the appropriate domain for submission of your abstract. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the award for any abstract that is not presented in the correct domain.
- Abstracts submitted later than the deadline or containing incomplete information will not be accepted.
- Commencement of online abstract submission: March 15, 2021 (Mon)
- Deadline for abstract submission: April 16, 2021 (Fri)
- Deadline for uploading posters: April 16, 2021 (Fri)
5. Should you have any questions, please contact the following individuals:
- For the submission process and system operation, please contact Mr. Yang (ext. 7115) at the Office of Research and Development.
- For system problems, please contact Mr. Yu-Shun Sheng (02-6638-2736#1611).
- When using the online submission system, please use Internet Explorer.
- Authors who use Internet Explorer 11 may encounter editing problems. When modifying author information, please click “modify” and wait for the popup window to begin editing; otherwise, the system may not save your information.
- Please do not use copy/paste when editing author information.
- Authors who use Internet Explorer 11 should refer to the Internet Explorer 11 setting instructions to avoid system errors.
- We apologize for any inconvenience.
【Correct webpage view】
【Incorrect webpage view】
Taipei Medical University
Office of Research & Development
No. 250, Wu-Hsing Street, Taipei 110, Taiwan
Tel: 02-2736-1661 ext.7115