【Conference announcement】「Translational Public Health Research-From Theory to Practice」 International Conference in 2019.07.16(W2)14:00-17:00，
The School of Public Health will hold an International Conference 「Translational Public Health Research-From Theory to Practice」on July 16th, 2019 from 14:00pm to 17:00pm.
Dean of the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, Dr. Ellen J. MacKenzie, and three colleagues visited Taiwan and join the conference this time.
Dr. Ellen also are doing Trauma research. It is a special experience for him to come. Please be sure to attend. Thank you!!
Title: 「Translational Public Health Research-From Theory to Practice」International Conference
Time: July 16th, 2019 from 14:00pm to 17:00pm
Venue: 4th Floor, Conference Hall, Front Building of the United Medical Building, Taipei Medical University (250 Wu-Hsing Street, Taipei City, Taiwan)
- The event will be held in English, and the registration is free.
- 【Student and non-TMU Staff】Please register via Online Registration. Website: https://forms.gle/
- 【TMU staff】Please register via「Learning and Development System」( The event has been under review. The registration link will be announced ASAP. )
- Please submit the registration before July 15th, 2019.
- Event Coordinator: Mr. Lin, 02-2736-1661 ext.6503, email: firstname.lastname@example.org