Courses with following situations need do distance learning starting from Oct. 4th to Oct 11th. Others should do in-class instruction.
- >=80 students
- exceeds classroom’s reduced capacity
- classroom at basement
- courses’ teaching methods starting from Oct. 4th to Oct 11th
- classroom’s reduced capacity
- If there are special situations, please contact the Office of Academic Affairs for verification before Sep.30th.
- If there are any adjustments to the course method and grading method, please make sure to announce information on I’m@TMU.
- Please record PowerCam and upload all teaching materials to I’m@TMU.
- Maintain indoor social distancing (2.25 m2 /person) with no more than 80 people inside
- Assign seating for each person. Contact tracing must be enforced
- Ensure masks are worn by everyone at all time during class. Eating and drinking must not be allowed. Hands should be washed/sanitized regularly.
- Make sure classrooms are well ventilated and sanitized regularly. All equipment should be sanitized after each use.
- Please ensure the quality of teaching, strengthen teacher-student interaction, and do not use the old PowerCam files to implement remote teaching.
- When teachers conduct distance teaching, please pay attention to and ensure the quality of teaching and the effectiveness of students' learning. Please ensure that students' online attendance, discussion and various aspects data are records for reference.。
- Please contact Office of Information Teaching for distance teaching technical consultation (Dann campus (#3) 1617, 1618, 1619, 1616).
- Distance learning reference:
3. TMU Learning Management System “I’m@TMU guide”：
- System Operation Manual
- Synchronized courses learning guide
- During Couse add/drop, I’m@TMU update once a day. Please login to I’m@TMU the day after you add the course on Academic & Student Affairs Information System.
- Please contact Office of Information Teaching for I’m@TMU problems (Dann campus (#3) 1617, 1618, 1619, 1616).
- Please contact Curriculum Section, Office of Academic Affairs for course problems (Ext. 2121~2129)
Curriculum Section, Office of Academic Affairs, Sep. 28th 2021