Final CFP- Fourth International Conference on Global Public Health 2018- Sri Lanka
Fourth International Conference on Global Public Health 2018 - GPH2018-
”Global Outbreaks –Issues & Challenges”
13-15 June 2018, Colombo, Sri Lanka
I wish to inform you that the Fourth International Conference on Global Public Health 2018 which will be held on 13 -15 June 2018 at the Goldi Sands Hotel in Negombo, Sri Lanka. GPH2018 is an important premier research conference in Public Health hosted by the Unique Conference Canada and organized by the International Center for Research & Development for the fourth time.
This three day interactive knowledge building international conference will create an opportunity for academics, public health practitioners and PhD & Master degree students to come together, review their research findings, exchange ideas, and discuss emerging trends in Global Public Health.
Global Public Health Conference 2018 accepts the following types of submissions:
• Abstracts, Research Papers, Student Papers, Case Studies
• Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to initiate discussion.
• Reports on Issues Related to the conference topics: Reports related to innovative techniques or research
• Video or any digital contents related to the conference themes
Proposals are accepted as long as speaker time is available or by May 15 2018 at latest. All submissions will be reviewed and acceptance or rejections is based on many factors including relevance to the conference themes. Notification on acceptance will be forwarded within 5 days after the submissions.
The scope of the conference includes, but is not restricted to the following themes:
1. Emerging infectious diseases (EIDs)
2. Sexual and reproductive health practices
3. Climate Change Issues & global public health
4. Global Immigration & public health Challenges & issues
5. Health Informatics & public health
6. Occupational Safety and public health
7. Education & community based health practices
8. Changing environment & the impact on public health practice
9. Changing population and society & public health
10. Nutrition & Food Hygiene
11. Women’s health and the role of social and economic factors
12. Multidisciplinary approaches in global public health
13. Global non-communicable diseases prevention strategies
14. Evidence based health policies and interventions
15. Social determinants of health and inequity in low-middle- income countries.
16. Health systems, Human Resource Capacity Building (CRCB),Health Management
We cordially invited you to submit an abstract to this premier conference. GPH2018 conference accepts abstracts of research projects, case studies, research proposals (for future research) and ongoing research work, PhD research etc. which are relevant to the conference topics. All the abstracts of the registered participants will be published in Print with ISBN 978-955-4543-43-0 and forwarded for indexing agencies.
You can get more details by visiting the following links.
Conference web site: http://www.health3000.org
Send your abstract to: email@example.com
Abstract acceptance: Within 5 working days
Final registration deadline: 20 May 2018
We hope to meet you in Sri Lanka
Dr.Ashish Joshi PhD
City University of New York School of Public Health
Co-Chair -Global Public Health 2018